Wednesday, March 14, 2018

"Apology."


Although I'll use one at my parents', or the bank, or when I find one unattended; I don't have a Keurig. Partially because I think they're wasteful, but mostly because when I drink coffee I'm probably going to drink an entire pot.

Also, we missed our fourth anniversary of space nonsense with Pool n' Kurt!

When I'm damn good and ready! Actually, we may be coming up on someone who has something to say about their trip, and might be able to do something about it.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

I think that it is nice that Wade is apologizing to his appliances...they work hard!

Tgis was magnificent, but then it always is.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Goddamn that was legit funny Goo. So he wants to be the world/galaxy's best parole officer huh? Nice. Good luck with that.
'Pool's got the right idea though.
Shit, you have to excuse me while I apologize to my car, and my......