Wednesday, September 06, 2017

"Brunch."


Ah, the Magus! Well, that was pretty much inevitable, given the additional head that came with Adam Warlock. And we discuss his new outfit next time, but I just went back through the blog to see if we had any scans of his old outfits, and we didn't. So take a gander at the Ron Lim cover for Infinity War #6, and man, is that a lot of purple. The Purple Man said, "Too much." Only Prince and maybe Bruce Banner in the 70's wore that much purple. And I think that outfit was only a slight update from the Magus's own 70's duds; but how great would it have been to also get his evil afro head?...no, just me? All right, then.

2 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Oooh me, that and his ponytail look. I'd eagerly take both heads.
So glad Hasbro was smart enough and ever so gracious enough to give us both Adam and Magnus's head to do this.

SallyP said...

Oh, I do hope Amy is okay!