Monday, October 31, 2016

Not the scariest thing I've seen all month...


Hmm. Apparently, I do a Halloween strip every couple of years! Well, this should hold things over for a bit then.

We went with Bat-Affleck there because he's sort of new, and because I had the unmasked one as well. He is way shorter than the Gotham figures.

Oh, and of course, the Silver Shamrock is a reference to the unfairly maligned, somewhat rediscovered, still kind of oddball Halloween III: Season of the Witch. It has nothing to do with Michael Myers or the rest of the Halloween movies, and would be by no means the best of that series, but retains a bit of charm; even if large sections of the plot go completely off the rails.

2 comments:

SallyP said...

Fabulous use of the accessories for the backgrounds!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yeah I can't say Halloween would hold any interest with Batman considering how everyday is pretty much Halloween in Gotham.
Nice Joker figure. I kinda want him, but then I'm reminded of how it influenced the Jared Leto Joker, and that makes me sad and frustrated.
Season of the Witch is very much the bastard step-son of the whole franchise, why it was made, idk, but it definitely has its charms.