Wednesday, September 21, 2016

"Overhead."


Machine Man of Counter-Earth? Sure, why the hell not. There was an actual thought process to this notion, that we'll come back to next time we see him. And this version of Deadpool's favorite lackey, Hydra Bob, is the most recent Hydra figure (we've used it before) with the unmasked Black Panther head. (Chadwick Boseman.)

In the meantime, I'm waiting for an insurance check and loan approval, so I can get a new car. Riding the bus takes too long--it's adding over an hour to my commute, each way, at least--and it's complicated. I have to take three buses to work, and it took me a while to figure it out. I'm not looking forward to spending all day at the dealership, either; perhaps I'll go in Sunday and hopefully everyone's in a hurry to catch the game...(EDIT: And I actually did, after I wrote this! Got a very nice Ford Focus for a pretty solid deal. I'm generally useless at the car buying--I always forget to bring paystubs or mail to prove I live somewhere--and the Wife saved me by having a screen capture of the listed price! But here's a pro-tip: go early on a Sunday during football season! Even if you're a fan, it's worth it, the dealership will be dead as hell and happy to help you out!)


Also, I forgot this panel: I thought I had scheduled another week of regular Kurt yelling at Bluepool first, and then this would've been the last panel for that one; but I guess I wanted to jump in here right away.

4 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Congrats on that new car buddy. I called last Sunday and Stacy told me all about it. Mine's still sitting in the shop, waiting for yet another transmission replacement( long story).
Soooooo, I guess calling Bob Black Bob wouldn't be too PC huh?
And who doesn't want more Machine Man?

SallyP said...

It is just so reassuring that Kurt is world-weary and sarcastic in every dimension. And Maxine Man too!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

@Sally, ha, Maxine Man. Must be his counter-earth trans double;)

SallyP said...

Crap. I meant to type Machine Man. I really should proof read.