Friday, March 04, 2016

I've bought these comics at least three times. Don't judge me.


I've been doing last issue reviews (tagged "the end") since 2009, yet I still haven't gotten around to one of my first last issues: Star Wars #107, Marvel's last issue of the original series, from 1986. We won't see it here either, since this one won't fit into the scanner any better than the other reprints I have of it: Dark Horse's Star Wars Omnibus: A Long Time Ago volume 5. (I got it on the cheap at Hastings, but sadly didn't see a link for it!)

So, I had the original issues, and the last Dark Horse reprint, but that one only collected from the (super-great!) #96 to the last issue; this smaller-format Omnibus goes from #86 on. I have some other reprint collections of the classic Marvel series, but I don't know if I have a complete collection. Well, I still have my beat-up old issues anyway.

Project time again, so have a good weekend!

No comments: