Tuesday, November 18, 2014

This looks like a job for the Human Bullet! Er, Bulletman. Whatever.


Bulletman! Another member of the G.I. Joe Adventure Team. Not to be confused with the Human Bullet.

Since the original figure is from the late seventies, there isn't a lot of back-story or origin for Bulletman, who may or may not have been stolen wholesale from the Fawcett comics character. I think some writers have used the Adventure Team characters to expand G.I. Joe's history, but mostly just cameos.

Sadly, Atomic Man Mike Power didn't come with a little stickered piece to represent a boxed version of himself; which I realized after about fifteen minutes of looking in my Kre-O bin.

2 comments:

Randy Jackson said...

Hmm...I was thinking it was the old Fawcett comics hero Bulletman.

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Bulletman....definitely a gimmick from an another time and place. Outside of maybe James Robinson, Mark Waid and Grant Morrison, I'm not sure he'd make it in this one. Maybe.
Cool figure though, not to mention the funny pamphlet.

Did not know there was a GI Joe character called the Human Bullet. I can only imagine the fun the other Joes, not to mention Cobra, has at his expense.