Wednesday, February 12, 2014

"Post designed to sell flowers, cards, heart-shaped boxes of candy."



I was going to have Deadpool give the Cat a sweatshirt--the one from the first Spider-Man, pre-Marvel Legends Scarlet Spider. Because Deadpool wore one like it in the first issue of his comic I ever read--Deadpool #6! I mistakenly thought it was #4, but #6 features old Captain America villain the Vamp, and Pool wears the Scarlet Spider hoodie playing basketball. I'll dig it up sometime.

Don't make a deal with the devil this Valentine's Day, though. Or eHarmony. I'm not sure which would screw you over more...

3 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

LOL! Love this one man. Not that it'll be a problem this year, but I gotta' use that excuse, "I'm German. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day" sometime. I actually happen to be part German, so that actually sounds semi-legit;)

A taco. Wow. The amount of trouble I'd have been in if I'd only given my girl a taco.....and the not the beefy kind;)

So jealous of that Black Cat figure btw.....

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SallyP said...

Now that is a card poem that I can appreciate!

And who doesn't love tacos?