Friday, August 03, 2012

One 45-minute bathroom break later...

We've actually had a scan from this issue before some time ago, but here's another couple from Batman versus Predator III #4, written by Chuck Dixon, pencils by Rodolfo Damaggio, inks by Robert Campanella. Actually, in the above panel Batman's stopping a bit of bleeding, so the Predator doesn't follow the blood trail.

But even though Batman and Robin (Tim) and Alfred face-off against a father-son Predator hunt; I was just noting the look at the Batcave, where most of the last issue took place. Heck, the Predator even squats on the giant penny on the cover, too. As far as the actual fights go this issue, eh, it seems a little anticlimactic since Bats has fought the Preds twice before and totally has their number now: he knows they don't like cold, and has a certain villain with a cold gun...

This is a good one to wrap up my vacation week; since I always read the first Batman vs. Predator every year at my parents' place! Have a good weekend, I should be back around Monday!

1 comment:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

That armor up top makes Batman look like he stole one Robocop's spare bodies or something. I swear, ol' bats looks like RoboBat:)

And yeah, I should say after fighting them twice, he should be able to pwn them. I didn't know the Predators didn't like cold though. Very convenient for Batman that's for sure. Plus he could Captain Cold too in case he an't find Freeze.