Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"More Doom Idol."



I wasn't sure if I was going to do another Doom Idol, but then I remembered poor Steel. I think I'm confusing Citizen Steel and the Steel that died in the Justice League Detroit: Steel was a cyborg, with metal bones; while his grandfather had some augmentation as well, but the current Citizen Steel was a metahuman with steel-hard skin and muscles. Doesn't matter; by any other name, Steel is so dead he's alive. Just like the previous two models, he is a lock to be killed in some stupid future crossover, anniversary event, or maybe crossing the street. Why not in the Doom Patrol, then?

By the way, be sure to check out Cliff's drink on the table...


4 comments:

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Yes! Thank you for another funny instalement of Doom Idol. Looking forward to possibly another one in the future. By the way, what is Cliff drinking? I can make out robot on the bottom, but what is it? Is he drinking oil? That would make sense, since castor oil would work well on his pipes and digestion. No constipation problems there. Ha. Great stuff man.
I need to find some fake beer bottles myself so my Guy Gardner and Ult.Cap figures can get their beer on. Any suggestions?

SallyP said...

The donuts are also a very nice touch.

googum said...

Damn. I wrote a very helpful answer on getting beer for your figures, then Blogger ate it. I may have to post on that later, though...

Ah, and Cliff's got a nice frosty can of Mom's Robot Oil, from Futurama!

Mr. Morbid's House Of Fun said...

Thanks man! I really appreciate the help. Mom's Robot oil huh? I admit I didn't watch alot of Futurama myself, so I didn't catch that one. Good one though.