Friday, July 02, 2010

It's all in fun, Mattel, love you!

New Bastards of the Universe at Articulated Discussion! This week, get acquainted with the Evil Bastards of the Universe, and their evil, if somewhat familiar-seeming plan.

All together, four of the Evil Bastards are from yard sales, and three of those only recently. Ever since I started the BotU strips, I've been shaking the yard sales down harder than usual, since I've somehow convinced myself I'm going to find Castle Greyskull at one, or at least another possible Bastard.

Speaking of which, over at Lemonjuice McGee's Hobotastic Toy Reviews, is having their first hobotastic contest! You could win a veritable ton of figures, including a very special Trap-Jaw and original art! And all you have do to is...well, head over and see! I have to look up the statute of limitations before I say anything...

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Pigbelt Plaidbottom is the BEST NAME EVER!