Monday, October 12, 2009

Coming up Wednesday: New Deadpool strip!

'Cause it's been too long since I had to fill those goddamn yellow balloons...
Not guest-starring Sasquatch, unfortunately. Oddly, Sasquatch guest-stars in Deadpool #1, the first issue of his regular series with Joe Kelly and Ed McGuinness; and they seem to know each other by their real names, even if it's obvious they don't like each other. I'm not sure how they know each other, though; since I didn't think Walter Langkowski (Sasquatch's real name) had anything to do with Weapon X.

Still, the Marvel Legends Sasquatch figure looks pretty good with the smaller-scale Marvel Universe figures. (Technically, Deadpool's from the Wolverine movie line, but splitting hairs.) I don't know if I've used him for anything since this picture with Puck back in the early days of this blog.

Wednesday's strip features a character that has appeared in Deadpool, I think more than once, but I'm not 100% sure Deadpool has ever met him. In fact, I don't think Wade has. Also, this character has never received a Marvel Legends or Marvel Universe action figure! Start guessing now!

No comments: