Monday, June 11, 2007

I didn't set out for "Iron Man was always a dick" to be my most-used tag, but here we are.
Sonuva!
Taking a little time for housekeeping here today. Possibly in the literal sense, since I really have to pick up some of these comics before my wife kills me in my sleep. But for here, I've added some more blogs to the sidebar, and I've been going back and adding labels to old posts. So, if there's a post that was interesting for you, I may have written about it or a related topic before somewhere. Or not, who knows.

This is as good a time as any to mention: I really do read an assload of blogs, even though I don't comment very often lately. Still, if you have a comic blog, or know one I should be reading, let me know.

Today's panel is from the last issue of Werewolf by Night, #43, "Terrible Threat of the Tri-Animan!" Written by Doug Moench, art by Don Perlin. Not the best issue of the run, but it's one of the few that tie in with the larger Marvel Universe. And yeah, there's Iron Man protecting Jack Russell's secret identity, because that's how he used to roll.

1 comment:

Reno said...

Gotta love that sound effect:

"DUP"