Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bad Morbius! Oh, I am not cleaning that up!



Originally uploaded by googum.
Slacking off today, sorry. When I was looking from props for the Morbius vs. Nightcrawler photos, I had a tube of fake blood/disappearing ink, from the Kill Bill toys of a few years ago. Maybe it had dried up or separated over the years, but it wasn't the right consistency for the pictures, and I ended up not using it even after I set everything up outside. I also swore I had a wooden stake accessory, from some Buffy or Angel figure or another, lying around somewhere, but as you saw, I didn't find it. So, I tried some different weapons, further putting the lie to my claim of not having any free time.
I figure if I hit my storage limit, I've fulfilled my blogging obligation, right?
For instance, I think that ax is from a Cordelia action figure, but I didn't care for the look of it, since it reminded me of Angel too much. Hmm, it's been a while since I've watched it, but I seem to recall there was a lot of ax-waving and not nearly as much actual axing.

I really should get an 'I go stabbity' t-shirt someday.
That knife is a mystery, though. Planet of the Apes remake movie figure, maybe? They weren't bad toys, but the nicest thing you could say about them is that they were better than that film. God, I hated that movie, and you'd think they'd have a generic ape in the lineup.
I bent my Wookie...on your face!
Um...your guess is as good as mine, as to where I got that little Chewbacca, what it's from, what I was thinking...Anyway, have a good weekend!



No comments: