Thursday, April 12, 2007

Until he draws that Wonder Woman, Ghost, and Catwoman catfight, this will remain my favorite thing Adam Hughes has ever done.
Oh, I'm lying, this'll still be my favorite.
Some good news and bad news today:

First, I finally had to 'retire' one of my favorite shirts ever: a Graphitti Designs light blue Nightcrawler t-shirt, with the above Adam Hughes art. God, how many years have I had that thing? Long enough to wear holes in both armpits, hence the retirement. I fully concede that I probably should wear more 'big-boy' outfits that match and fit, and less clothing with super-heroes on them. Oh, no, I shouldn't: I'm old, married, and have pretty much lost any interest in what anyone thinks of me.

But, I did get some good news today: the Youngest's MRI came out OK, and while he is still slow as far as talking, he's not missing any vital brain-parts. And hearing that would've been worth trading every comic, action-figure, DVD, and beloved tattered piece of apparel I have.

Spending the rest of this week with the family and the kids, so probably another half-assed post tomorrow before I call it a week. Hell, I have a pretty tall pile of books to pick up, and I'm hoping I can still find the new Yellowjacket and Quicksilver figures tomorrow too; so there'll be more fun later.

From WildC.A.T.s/X-Men: The Modern Age #1, written by James Robinson, art by Adam Hughes, inks by Mark Farmer.

1 comment:

SallyP said...

Ahhh...I have this, and Adam Hughes certainly does draw a lovely version of Nightcrawler, if not THE best.

Sorry, you wore out your shirt! Cut the sleeves off and frame it!