Sunday, February 04, 2007

No blog today!

Like most people, I'll be watching football today.
I'm sure you could watch soccer without superpowered mutants, but I don't know why.
No, not that kind, the good version!
How did Reed get such a good education at Ben's school? And isn't he a bit older?
So, have a good Super Sunday, and enjoy the game!
Where I'm from, 'moving the pile' has a very different connotation.
Probably tomorrow: insane ramblings about Avengers, new and old. Or something.

Nightcrawler page from Excalibur #96, "Fireback" Written by Warren Ellis, pencils by Carlos Pacheco, inks by Bob Wiacek. Fantastic Four panels reprinted in Marvel's Greatest Comics #27, "Calamity on the Campus!" Written by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone. Originally from Fantastic Four #35.

1 comment:

Bully said...

I luvs the Thing, but I luvs you more for posting those fantastic panels.

I bet Benjy throws the best Sooper Bowl parties.