Friday, September 08, 2006


I swear, I barely cut this page, but it looks like Johnny and Zarathos are like one panel away from the boniest kiss Marvel had ever seen...

This is from the last issue of this series of Ghost Rider, probably because after this scene it was a bit tense and awkward. I don't want to come down on it before it comes out, but would the Ghost Rider movie be better with or without a scene of Nic Cage making out with a CG flaming skull head? Place your bets!

From "The End of the Ghost Rider!" Script by J.M. DeMatteis, pencils by Bob Budiansky, inks by Dan Bulanadi and Kevin Dzubin. Ghost Rider #81, reprinted in the Original Ghost Rider Rides Again! #7. Sure, I lost like five Marvel Treasury Editions to biohazard water damage, yet I think I still have both of those issues downstairs.

No comments: